The Blue Idol is available for hire as a venue. The space is often used for group away days and retreat days.
The space includes:
- The meeting house which comfortably seats 30 people but can fit up to 50 when needed.
- The hovel barn, which works well for break away groups or laying out a buffet lunch.
- Tea room with kettles, fridge, microwave, crockery and cutlery.
- Toilets, one of which is wheelchair accessible.
- Plenty of parking.
- The beautiful spacious garden with benches and tables.
We have one designated disabled bay in the car park located next to the garden path, for events we allocate more spaces. There is a cement path from the car park to the meeting house, hovel barn and toilet block. The meeting house and hovel barn both have a small ‘threshold lip’. The garden can get quite sodden in wet weather so may not be suitable for wheelchairs in these conditions. We do not currently have a hearing loop; this is something we are researching. If you have any other questions about accessibility please contact us.
If you are interested in hiring the Blue Idol please fill in the form below and we will get back to you. To check availability please see our calendar.
Our rates are currently being reviewed, please get in touch for up to date information.